Asked by john | Nov. 19, 2011 19:21
About:China Tourist Visa

Which visa do I get?

I will fly from Sydney to Beijing, stay for only one day, then train to Mongolia. I stay in Mongloia for 3 weeks. Then I fly back to Sydney and just transit in Beijing. Do I get a mutiple entry visa or a standard visa plus a transit visa? I am Australian.

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Nov. 20, 2011 00:15
For the 1st time transit, as you'll go outside the airport, you need a transit visa.
For the 2nd time transit, if you'll stay at the airport transit area and the whole transit will be done within 24 hours, no visa is needed and a single-entry transit visa is OK for your twice transit in Beijing. Otherwise, you'll need another transit visa. In this case, you need to apply for a double-entry transit visa all together.
Related Questions:
Visa to shenzhen
Asked by Shipon from United Kingdom
| Jan. 17, 2016 21:39
hi my name is ivan and I want to travel to China to do business which visa ...
Asked by ssemafuko ivan from country
| May. 25, 2016 02:49
I am an American citizen. I want to get business visa. Which documents do I...
Asked by Mr.Mojtaba from Iran
| Apr. 11, 2010 01:49
I'll be arriving at HKIA at 300 pm and need to go to my hotel by the Jordan...
Asked by Barry Panzer from Thailand
| Jun. 07, 2016 04:11
Indian citizen in Beijing for more than 72 hours
Asked by SA from USA
| Oct. 21, 2016 01:41
im going on holiday in the philoppines for two weeks im staying with a frie...
Asked by roy hayhoe from england
| Apr. 11, 2012 23:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)