Asked by Ms.LOUIE8888 from Canada | Oct. 15, 2011 18:59
About:China Visa

What are the requirements to apply for 1 year visa and stay for 3 months each entry

I am a retired Canadian citizen
I want to apply for 1 year tourist visa, multiple entry and plan to stay 3months each entry.
I will be staying with a friend in China.
What do i need to provide to apply for this visa ?
Do I need an letter of invitation from my friend ?

Answers (1)
Answered by David | Oct. 16, 2011 02:02
Usually, each entry allows one to stay in China for 2 months. I'm not sure if you can obtain one with a duration of stay for 3 months. You can try.
The requirements are the same with a singl-entry visa, including passport valid for at least 15 months for you are applying for a one year visa, one recent passport photo, completely filled visa application form, other deemed necessary docements by the embassy. The invitation letter from your friend is not required.
Related Questions:
Requirements for 1 year multiple entry China VISA
Asked by Subhra from India
| Apr. 07, 2016 04:17
What Are The Requirements For A 1 Year Multiple Entry Visa
Asked by Tawanda Leroy Kanyere from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 08, 2016 01:35
Im confused:( Will anyone from here can explain to me the difference of: 1....
Asked by Ms.Nadia Nimfa from Philippines
| Mar. 14, 2011 03:00
What are the requirements for a business Chinese visa, single entry 3 month...
Asked by Audley from Zimbabwe
| Aug. 16, 2018 19:50
Hello, I am Lithuanian citizen and I will need to go to China for the bussi...
Asked by Mr.Jan from Lithuania
| Jan. 11, 2011 20:56
F Visa or M type, which is better?
Asked by Juliana from Venezuela
| Feb. 03, 2015 02:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)