Asked by annie from Philippines | Oct. 12, 2011 00:01
About:China Work Visa

what kind o f visa im supposed to get z visa for accompanying member or tourist visa?

hi, my husband is already in China and holds a residence permit and a z visa. i am planning to stay with him for a few months.what kind o f visa im supposed to get z visa for accompanying member or tourist visa?


Answers (1)
Answered by Jade from Philippines | Oct. 12, 2011 04:03
if you just stay in China with your husband for a few months, you can apply for a tourist visa to China. If you only get a single entry L visa with 30 days stay duration in the Philippines, after you enter China, you can apply for visa extension before the 30 days stay duration expires. The L visa can be extended twice, then you can stay in China for 90 days in total.

If you apply Z visa as accompanying family members, your husband has to get an Invitation Letter of a Duly Authorized Unit or Confirmation of Invitation Letter from Foreign Afffairs Office or Bureau of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation. As for the Requirements for accompanying family members applying for dependent visa: you may need the passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, bank statement, tax certificate, identity card, inviter's passports and the copies, your relationship certificate as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary.
Related Questions:
For z(employment) & f visa to apply in my country and what kind of vi...
Asked by Mr.manu from south africa
| Dec. 25, 2010 20:53
Is F visa can be converted to Z visa within China?
Asked by kylesweet_26 from China
| Jul. 30, 2011 22:23
Can one get a Z Visa as a spouse accompanying an employee when one is HIV p...
Asked by Tom Reed
| Jun. 30, 2011 21:29
is it possible to process my Z visa in the philippines now? Im here in chin...
Asked by len from philippines
| Dec. 17, 2011 21:27
Working for Spouse?
Asked by Ranjeeth from A to Z
| Apr. 10, 2017 02:33
A Spouse looking to Work in China
Asked by Grandison from America
| Apr. 17, 2013 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)