Asked by Nick from USA | Oct. 11, 2011 21:22
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

China 3 month multiple entry tourist visa - extension?

Hi, I have a 3 month multiple entry tourist visa. I first entered China on 27th July, so my visa would be expiring on 27th of this month (October). However I went to Philippines for the October holiday, so my ren-entry stamp in my passport is from just last week. Does that mean I got another 3 months from my re-entry? Or will I need to apply for an extension? I plan to stay in China until beginning of December.
Thanks for the help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Tyler from USA | Oct. 12, 2011 02:51
On your Multiple Entry L Visa, does it written Duration of Each Stay 090 Days After Entry? If you are permitted to stay in China for 90 days per entry, you got another 3 months from your re-entry date. You don't need to apply for an extension. However, please pay attention to the 90 days stay duration. 90 days ≠ 3 months. October has 31 days, December also has 31 days.
Related Questions:
I am living in Thailand on a multiple entry tourist visa. My wife works in ...
Asked by Mr.Alex from USA
| Feb. 20, 2010 03:32
Philippines are not being given extensions for tourist right?
Asked by aly from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2016 04:06
Am trying to get a 3 month L tourist visa-is it easy thereafter to get an e...
Asked by Sylvia from Canada
| Sep. 16, 2011 03:22
Does a S2 visa with 12 month multiple entry cost more than 3 month single e...
Asked by Jane from Uk
| Apr. 16, 2018 01:19
how much is tourist china visa fee for 1 month 1 entry valid for 3 month?
Asked by anne from philippines
| Nov. 29, 2012 17:41
I am an American living in Thailand on a multiple-year Thai work visa and h...
Asked by Mr.Chris from USA
| May. 10, 2010 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)