Asked by frank maggio from australia | Oct. 10, 2011 06:50
About:China Consulate in Melbourne

I want to marry my fiance in Wuhan, live and work in Shanghai, do I need to apply for a work visa or business visa?

hairdresser from melbourne. i have a fiance in wuhan and would like to live and work in shanghai, because we want to marry,
what do i need to do ,to get either a work visa or a business visa as my other option is to open a business
in shanghai, can you suggest the best option,
i will be in shanghai in four weeks, time. Thank you for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from Austraia | Oct. 10, 2011 22:45
If you have not opened a business in Shanghai, it is impossible for you to get a business visa or work visa. Now, you come to China for marriage, you can apply for a tourist visa (L visa).

A Single Status Certificate is required for make marriage in China.
1. obtain A Single Status Certificate from Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages
2. make it authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)Victoria or Tasmania State Office and its duplicate.
3. make it authenticated by China consulate in Melbourne if you live in Victoria, Tasmania
Related Questions:
With my non- spouse certificate do i apply for a tourist visa and after we ...
Asked by Julien Charron from Canada
| Sep. 24, 2011 02:58
gud pm, i just want to ask about the requirements of marriage in china..i a...
Asked by Ms.Pinkish from Philippines
| Aug. 04, 2010 01:05
May I ask the requirements I need to apply for the visa to spend 10 days w...
Asked by Ms.Mary Grace from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2009 02:42
S1 Visa Letter of Invite Inquiry
| Jan. 14, 2016 19:05
im australian looking to marry in chongqing
Asked by micheal from Australia
| Jul. 03, 2012 01:38
requirement needed to do for extention when going to marry chinese citizen ...
Asked by antonette from Philippines
| May. 05, 2016 20:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)