Asked by Stefs from USA | Oct. 07, 2011 00:59
About:China Embassy in South Korea

How can I apply for a visa for my baby?

My baby was born in South Korea. My husband and I already have Chinese visas, but we need to get an L visa for our baby. She will only stay in South Korea for a few weeks after her birth, so of course she will have no foreign registration card. How can we apply for her visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan | Oct. 08, 2011 03:24
You can apply for China visa for your baby in South Korea even though she doesn't have foreign registration card, you can go to the embassy directly to apply for it, please don't use a travel agency because the baby's situation is special.

Please bring her birth certificate, you and your husband's passport, the copy of Chinese visas on your passport, one baby's photo
Related Questions:
hi can i apply for working visa with my baby
Asked by sangeeda quasim from india
| May. 31, 2016 22:47
How long it will take if i apply for my baby chinese passport
Asked by Len from Philippines
| Jan. 23, 2017 19:32
Can I apply HKSAR passport for my newborn baby in Sydney?
Asked by Cally from HK
| Feb. 03, 2017 00:58
I am sonia from india (punjab). Please tell me how can i apply for visa and...
Asked by China
| Jun. 03, 2012 21:27
how to apply for a visa fro my baby? is it the same as adult?
Asked by bobo from China
| Oct. 28, 2014 20:13
Bring a relative (cousin) to China to take care of my baby
Asked by lucy from Philippines
| Sep. 09, 2014 22:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)