Asked by Eslam Hamdy from China | Oct. 06, 2011 22:43
About:Embassy & Consulate of Egypt in China

Issue Egyptian Passsport in China..... Urgent

Dear Mr Ahmed Rezk Mohamed Rezk

Am Egyptian Nationality Married a Chinese submited By official documents in Egypt, We had a baby who born in Wuhan -China , I want to Apply for Egyptian Passport for him

1- what the official proceduers to Issue one...?
2- contact person in Egyptian Empassy that i can call as am livin in Wuhan now...?
3- How long it will take to Issue a Egy Passport for my Son ...?

Note : i am Trying to contact the Embassy in Beijing ... always no answer

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan | Oct. 08, 2011 03:49
1. you need to take the birth certificate, your Egyptian passport, your Chinese wife's Chinese passport or ID card, the marriage license, the agreement that your wife agrees to abandon Chinese nationality for the baby.

2. it is hard to make the embassy staff to answer your phone. You'd better ask a person in Beijing to go to the embassy to enquire it. I know that you live in Wuhan, it is hard for you to go to Beijing in person.

3. it takes about 1 month for processing your son's passport application.
Related Questions:
visa for egyption passport
Asked by sameh from Kuwait
| Oct. 16, 2018 18:25
do you send in your passsport with your application?
Asked by michelle
| Aug. 24, 2011 03:55
is boeing 737 200 freighter restricted in landing in china airport? pls ans...
Asked by MHSR from Bangladesh
| Feb. 10, 2014 00:28
Can i get a tourist visa as an egyptian?
Asked by egyptlove from Egypt
| Mar. 20, 2012 03:57
I have a nigeria passsport seeking for a bussiness visa and I have also be...
Asked by Ms.Dorcas Edeisire oshevire
| Aug. 05, 2010 20:57
What are the needed documents to apply for 2 years multientry visafor UAE r...
Asked by F. Espandiani from Iran
| Apr. 30, 2012 03:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)