Asked by Amran from Saudi Arabia | Sep. 21, 2011 01:08
About:Chinese Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Does the wrong name on China visa is ok to pass through Immigration?

i have got chinese visa. but they type my first name and my father last name on the visa. passport number and date of birth are exactly. does this name will create any problem when i am passing through immigration?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Sep. 22, 2011 03:10
Yes, this wrong name on your visa will creat problem when you pass through the immigration, you will be denied to pass the immigration if the officer notice the name difference between passport and China visa.

The applicant should check all the information of the issued visa upon collection and if necessary raise queries at the same time. If there is no immediate query relating to the issued visa, the applicant is held responsible under any circumstances thereafter.
Related Questions:
i am arriving in Terminal 1 flying from Amsterdam to Shanghai and need to t...
Asked by air2fakie from holland
| Nov. 13, 2013 19:52
Arriving CX 0332 at 3:15 PM @ Capital Airport - T3. Connecting flight is CA...
Asked by Jayanth from India
| Jul. 22, 2016 03:44
I am from India to China Pek CA948 at t3 and then dep to Vancover CA997 ple...
Asked by rajesh from India
| Jul. 26, 2016 01:20
Anyboby can answer question from Sally ?
Asked by Ms.SALINA from MALAYSIA
| Sep. 29, 2010 04:17
When I disembark the cruise ship, I would have to pass immigration.
Asked by Klimmer
| May. 09, 2017 21:02
My friend has sponsored her husband and he will be flying to Canada next we...
Asked by Phil from Canada
| Mar. 21, 2017 00:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)