Asked by Dalia Kaye from Australia | Sep. 15, 2011 22:47
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

I like to apply for a visa I have answerd all the quetions on the form but don't know how much money

I need to send and were do I send my passport to in Brisbane please advise what I need to do so I can have the Visa in my passport as there is no were that tells you how much money you need to send as well as the address to send it to and do I have to also send a staped envelop for the return passport?

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from China | Sep. 16, 2011 03:39
You have to send your application to China Visa Application Service Center in Brisbane rather than China consulate in Brisbane, since the opening of CVASC, the consulate doesn't accept China visa application from ordinary passport holders.

Please use Australia Post's Express Post service. The Centre's mailing address is: PO BOX 12545 GEORGE STREET BRISBANE QLD 4003. Please take down the tracking number of your package so that you can obtain the status of your package from Australia Post Express Post Service. Please note: the Center doesn't accept the visa application delivered by any courier.

The Centre takes no responsibility for providing and addressing return envelope for applicants. Accordingly, for the purpose of returning processed application, an applicant is required to provide a self-addressed and postage-paid Australia Post's Express Post envelope which will be sent to the Centre together with your application. Applicants are also advised to take down its tracking number in order to obtain the status of delivery from Australia Post Express Post Service.

You can pay by Credit card (Visa card and Master card only) or money order、bank cheque、company cheque for mail application. Cash and personal cheque are not accepted. The total payment is the visa fee + postal application service fee. Please fill in the Credit Card Payment Authorisation Form and include it in your application. Please make cheques and money orders payable to: CITS V Service (Australia) Pty Ltd.

It costs $40 for Australian citizens for single entry visa, $55 (GST included) for Postal application Service fee, the total fee is $ 95
Related Questions:
Asked by MR X from China
| Jan. 15, 2014 01:18
Asked by buthina from Saudi Arabia
| Aug. 12, 2012 04:07
Hello! I'm a mongolian and i have an invitation form my ralative who's in ...
Asked by Mr.Otgonbat from Mongolia
| Jun. 26, 2010 22:31
Hi am a bit confused about the details needed for a working visa
Asked by Kabukie from Ghana
| Mar. 06, 2012 20:20
i am pakistani study in Nanjing, how to get a Hongkong visa without sponsor...
Asked by jack from china
| Jan. 17, 2012 21:09
I am applying for z visa. I have the employment license with me.
Asked by Ranjith from India
| Apr. 16, 2017 23:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)