Asked by MARIA from Singapore | Sep. 14, 2011 05:16
About:Chinese Embassies in Asia

I hold Indonesian passport and PR in Singapore, I want to go to Shanghai for meeting, what requirements are required?

I am indonesian holding indonesian passport and PR in singapore. I would like to go Shanghai for some meeting. Can i just apply tourism visa? and what is the requirement for visa application?

Thank You.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucas from China | Sep. 17, 2011 01:20
You need to apply for China Business Visa (F visa) to attend a meeting in Shanghai, the requirements are:
1. completely filled out visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B
2. One recently taken 2X2 in. photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
4. Visa conformation letter from an economic and trade bureau or a foreign affairs office of the provincial or municipal government.
5. PR and its copy
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a foreigner student (Indonesian) who study in Singapore and hold ...
Asked by Mr.Alexander from Indonesia
| Dec. 08, 2009 04:18
I am a Indonesian and I hold student pass in Singapore. I want to apply vis...
Asked by Ms.Umelia from Indonesia
| May. 11, 2010 04:59
Can i apply for on arrival visa in haikoi meilan?
Asked by eelizng from Singapore
| Feb. 05, 2015 02:29
Shanghai UK Citizen 24 hours
Asked by Chris Marshall from Singapore
| Jul. 08, 2016 01:45
Can someone please confirm if I will need a visa to Shanghai if less than ...
Asked by M from Indonesia
| Aug. 08, 2017 21:54
i'm indonesian, now travelling in singapore, i want to go to china for visi...
Asked by Ms.sharon from indonesia
| Apr. 13, 2010 04:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)