Asked by FOUZIEA from Bangladesh | Sep. 12, 2011 12:26
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

What are the visa requirements to visit China for travel purpose?

Dear sir, i m here in dhaka, bangladesh. i have a wish. i want to visit china with my parents and one sister. i have a passport but they don't. they want to see beautiful places of china. so, can me and they apply for visa only using my passport? and what document should be needed about this and how many days will stay we in china just for travel?please reply me. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by David from China | Sep. 13, 2011 03:06
Usually, a single entry tourism visa allows 30 days' stay in China. I think 30 days are enough for your traveling in China. I don't know how many cities are you going to visit so i cannot tell how many days should you stay. FYI: a golden triangle tour in Beijing, Xian and Shanghai usually takes half a month.

You cannot apply for the visas with only one passport. Requirements for applying for China tourist visa:
1. applicant's valid passport (at least six months before expiration) with blank visa pages and copy of the first three pages;
2. Typed Visa Application Form (Form V2011A) with one applicant's passport photo.
3. For tourism, Invitation letters in Chinese language by individual/entity in China and six-month bank statement is required
4. Applicants who have never been to China before should submit in person.
Related Questions:
NZ Citizen for travel to China
Asked by Lopez from New Zealand
| Jul. 11, 2012 03:36
A tourist Visa for 2 Pakistani
Asked by Hassan from Pakistan
| Dec. 09, 2011 01:27
i want to get visit visa of hongkong for the visit purpose. what will be th...
Asked by Pravin Aryal from Nepal
| Oct. 04, 2012 22:35
What are visa requirements for a business visit to China
Asked by Diane from Tanzania
| Nov. 08, 2011 01:44
Hi, Please I intend to travel to China for business. I have seen the re...
Asked by Mr.Iyke from Nigeria
| Jan. 05, 2010 02:38
What are requirements for family visit visa?
Asked by Nolyn munjoma from United kingdom
| Jan. 31, 2016 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)