Asked by SARFRAZ from United Arab Emirates | Sep. 12, 2011 07:56
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

I need full information for visit to China for Pakistani national in Dubai they are 5-6 persons

I need information for visit to China for Pakistani national residing in Dubai. They have business in Dubai and they want to visit China with family earlier. Kindly give the suggestion for them thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by David from China | Sep. 13, 2011 02:03
You can submit the following requirements to Chinese Consulate General in Dubai to apply for China tourist visas since you living in Dubai:
1. Original passport with blank visa pages and validity of more than 6 months;
2. UAE resident visa valid for more than 6 months. (Excluding GCC applicants);
3. Application Form (FormV2011A and V2011B),which must be completed neatly and signed by the applicant;
4. One passport photo (and the photos of the applicant's accompanying persons included in his/her passport if they plan to travel with the applicant.);
5. Copies of the data pages of the applicant's passport and UAE resident visa.
6. A No-objection letter from the applicant's company stating his or her position ,monthly or yearly salary
7. other deemed necessary requirements by the embassy
Usually, you will know if you can get a China tourist visa or not in four working days.
Related Questions:
I am a Pakistani national staying in Dubai, i would like to visit hong kong...
Asked by Mr.khan from Uae
| Dec. 28, 2010 02:08
Dear sir/madam i would like to asked you, My Name Mohammad Amjad holder...
Asked by Mr.mohammad amjad from UAE
| May. 25, 2010 20:00
how much is the processing time for the visa to Hong Kong? I am a pakistani...
Asked by MK from Singapore
| Aug. 07, 2011 22:57
I am a Pakistani national residing in Dubai, will transit Hk without leavin...
Asked by Shadman from United Arab Emirates
| Aug. 11, 2011 03:28
Do I need separate visa for HK and separate visa for macau? What are the pr...
Asked by SG from Uae
| Apr. 07, 2014 01:15
i m pakistani national and now days i am in thailand and want to go china f...
Asked by Mr.Ahmad from pakistan
| Jan. 20, 2010 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)