Asked by Ayesha Perera from China | Aug. 27, 2011 01:19
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

I am a Sri Lankan National My Fiancee is Indian National and he is holding 2 years residence Visa, how can I get a visa to China?

My Fiancee is Indian National and he is holding 2 years Residence Visa to China. He is having business activities with China
Could you please explain to me in which way he can sponsor me to visit China ? My Fiancee would like me to Visit China as he is residing in China. How can I appy for a Visit Visa to entry into China ? What are the documents that I have to submit to the Consular Office to get a Visit Visa to China ? What supporting documents are my Fiancee required to give me for applying for Visit Visa to China ? How many days it will take ? I would be very grateful, if you could kindly reply me for same.

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from China | Aug. 27, 2011 01:30
Ayesha Perera, sorry to tell you that your Indian financee can't sponsor your trip to China because you have not get married. Now, there is no legal document to prove your relationship. Once you get married, the marriage license, the invitation letter from him, the photocopy of his India passport and 2 years residence visa to China are very helpful for China visa application.
Related Questions:
VISIT VISA TO Hong Kong (Abdul Jalal), how can i apply from Sri Lanka?
Asked by Abdul Jalal from Sri Lanka
| May. 29, 2015 03:18
I am a Sri Lankan National holding UAE Residence visa & employed in the UAE...
Asked by Mr.RH from UAE
| Oct. 04, 2010 04:12
forgot to mention in my previous post that i am traveling to Volunteering i...
Asked by Mr.Pra from UK
| May. 21, 2009 01:34
Hi! I am a filipina married to a Sri Lankan and we have a 3yr old daughter ...
Asked by Mrs.Joyce from UAE
| Apr. 24, 2011 21:58
I fly to New York by Cathay Pacific transit in Hong Kong. Do I need obtain ...
Asked by Fernanda from Singapore
| May. 22, 2015 04:43
If i am on official visit to Macau flying via Bangkok, is it required to ob...
Asked by C.Tissera from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 06, 2015 03:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)