Asked by Teresa from United States | Aug. 17, 2011 14:43
About:China Visa

Tourist Visa to China first time application, very confuse. Born in China now a US Citizen, what document should I provide for the application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Aug. 18, 2011 02:54
You need to provide the below documents for tourist visa application:
1.A valid passport as well as a copy of its information page: Your valid passport must have at least six (6) months of remaining validity and at least one blank visa page in it.
2.Application form: One completed Visa Application Form.
3.Photo: one recent photo of 2x2 square inch (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on the application form.
4.First time applicants whose former nationality was Chinese, shall write down his Chinese name in the application form and submit his original Chinese passport or the photocopy of the information page of the passport. Applicant who was formerly Chinese and has acquired a new US passport, if there is a Chinese visa in the old passport, shall submit his old US passport or the photocopy of the Chinese visa.
Related Questions:
Expedited Application
Asked by Michelle from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:55
What is the duration of business visa for first time?
Asked by Kondapalliajaykumar from India
| Oct. 09, 2017 01:49
does the immigration require any amount for pocket money?
Asked by arbie from Philippines
| Dec. 14, 2015 03:06
how can a dh from hk avail a visa to china by herself?
Asked by eunice from hk
| Jan. 17, 2015 19:50
Is visa on application in shenzhen applicable for first time Filipino trave...
Asked by evony from Philippines
| Jul. 30, 2011 21:44
What is visa fee for Indian citizen to travel china first time on tourist L...
Asked by Yogesh raval from India
| Sep. 27, 2016 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)