Asked by shahzad from Pakistan | Aug. 09, 2011 14:59
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

Can I apply Cina visa and Hong Kong visa at the same time by showing the invitation letters from China government?

i have invitation letter from Govt of China for china visa ,i also want to apply Hong Kong visa, I want to attend exhibition in china and Hong Kong on my same visit .I have invitation letter from Govt of china along with company invitation letter from china.Is it possible to apply china visa and Hong Kong visa from chinese embassy at the same time by having chinese invitation letters without Hong Kong invitation letter.Thanks Dr Shahzad

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Aug. 09, 2011 20:54
You can only apply for China business visa by using invitation letter from Govt of china along with company invitation letter from china. You can't get Hong Kong visa by using them because Mainland China and Hong Kong apply different visa rules. You have to get a proof of the proposed business visit to Hong Kong, e.g. letter issued by your employing company to confirm your proposed business activities in Hong Kong, invitation letter issued by a local company, letter issued by a trade body to confirm your attendance at trade fairs and exhibitions, etc.
Related Questions:
dear sir/madam i am ready go to cina for 2 times and make play...
Asked by Ms.RENI OKTAVIANI from Indonesia
| Apr. 17, 2010 01:10
I am visiting my son who is working here in Cina. My visa expiers March 12....
Asked by Ms.Froman from Sweden
| Feb. 01, 2010 03:17
Taiwan Passport with Malaysia IC to Hong Kong & China
Asked by Jade
| Jan. 10, 2012 02:38
Can apply for work and dependent visa together ?
Asked by Sunil from India
| Feb. 27, 2017 01:19
I am from Pakistan and have Chinese visit visa,
Asked by Adeel Arfeen from Pakistan
| Mar. 08, 2017 20:26
Work permit with out family members
Asked by Amro from Egypt
| Jan. 08, 2018 00:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)