Asked by Maureen from France | Aug. 08, 2011 16:18
About:China Visa Fees

I applied for a double entry 6 month visa but didn't realise one stay had to be no more than 90 days. Is it possible to stay for 93 days?

I am arriving in China from Switzerland on October 7th and leaving for a one week holiday in the Philippines via Hong Kong on January 7th. After that I want to return to China for a few days and then leave to go back to Switzerland on January 23rd. I thought a double entry 6 month visa would be fine but now I am told that each stay must not be more than 90 days. In fact October 7th to January 7th is 93 days. What is the best way to get round the visa problem?

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe from China | Aug. 09, 2011 02:50
That is to say the duration of each stay on your double entry China visa is 90 days. Have you already got the ticket to Philippines yet? if not, you need to re-arrange your trip and leave China within 90 days. Be note that do not overstay for the extra 3 days, because your visa will be cancelled and it will be a problem that affects your visit in future.
Related Questions:
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
12 month multiple entry
Asked by bob
| Jun. 04, 2013 04:43
Am I able to apply for a 6 month double entry tourist visa in Bangkok?
Asked by Mr.Chris from South Africa
| Sep. 08, 2010 04:57
I have chinease visa of 6 month and one entry eash entry is for 30 DAYS but...
Asked by Mr.Zakaria from Algeria
| Mar. 21, 2010 03:03
what are the requirments to extend f visa in Shanghai ?
Asked by kumar from Nepal
| Feb. 09, 2012 01:10
Hello All I got DOUBLE entry - 3 months (June, July, August) Chinese vis...
Asked by Mr.Ritesh from India
| Jun. 06, 2010 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)