Asked by Backpacker from Turkey | Aug. 03, 2011 15:58
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Hi. I'll be travelling in Thailand in august 2011. I'm not a resident of Thailand. How do I get a tourist visa to travel to Mainland China while in Thailand?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.GLOOMYSUNDAY from China | Aug. 03, 2011 21:45
Why don't you apply for China visa in your home country? It is 100% sure that you can get a tourist visa to China in Thailand. If your application is denied in your country, you can go to Thailand to have a try.

If you really want to get a tourist visa to travel to Mainland China while in Thailand:
you need to submit the below requirements to China embassy in Bangkok:
(I) The original passport with a validity more than six months and enough blank visa pages;
(II) One copy of completed visa application form V.2011A in Chinese or English attached with one of the applicant's recent colorful front pictures of upper body (30mm X 40mm), you also need to fill in visa application form V.2011B
(iii) If necessary, application for travel visa needs the certification of the applicant's identity, round-trip (vehicle, ship) ticket or travel check or bank saving statement
Related Questions:
hi, i am a british citizen and im currently travelling around thailand. i w...
Asked by Mr.peers from United Kingdom
| Sep. 06, 2010 22:50
Hi, I'm Syrian citizen and i will visitng Thailand and from there going ...
Asked by Mr.Mike from Syria
| Jun. 24, 2009 01:44
chinese visa for indonesian
Asked by sully from taiwan
| May. 23, 2016 22:19
Hi! ill be travelling in Hong kong this August 2010, but i have a Philippin...
Asked by Ms.Flor from Philippines
| Jul. 12, 2010 00:54
hi, im from chile, im in thailand right now travelling....i want to go the ...
Asked by Mr.jose from Chile
| Jul. 06, 2009 01:43
applying for a Chinese visa without invitation letter.
Asked by Elena from Switzerland
| Feb. 25, 2014 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)