Asked by marini from Indonesia | Aug. 01, 2011 19:24
About:Zhuhai City Bus & Taxi

asked transportastion around zhuhai

Hi, i'm marini from indonesia , i stay in KINGDO HOTEL in the city , i want to OCEAN SPRING RESORT,New Yuan MIng Palace, and GIRL FISHING STATUE, how to get there from my hotel?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from China | Aug. 01, 2011 20:02
It is far from KINGDO HOTEL to OCEAN SPRING RESORT. You can walk to Wanjia Department store to take bus 601 and get off at Jing'an Building, then take bus 501 from Jing'an Building to Pingsha and catch a taxi there to OCEAN SPRING RESORT. If it is inconvenient for you, you can take a taxi for the whole journey, but it is expensive.
It is about 3km from KINGDO HOTEL to New Yuan Ming Palace, the best way is by taxi.
There is no direct bus between KINGDO HOTEL and GIRL FISHING STATUE. If you take bus, you need to walk for a long time. I advise you to take a taxi. It is about 8km between them.
Related Questions:
night cruises in Zhuhai
Asked by rachel hodgkinson from China
| Mar. 05, 2014 01:03
Is one day enough to go around Zhuhai? Will be coming in from Macau.
Asked by Ms.Aleksandra from Philippines
| Jul. 01, 2009 05:07
Is there any public from Zhuhai Gongbei to Yuan Ming Palace?
Asked by Sim from Malaysia
| Oct. 14, 2016 21:16
I will be around Gongbei in Zhuhai, please guide me on how do travel from Z...
Asked by Jane from Singapore
| Dec. 13, 2012 03:39
Hi. im thinking of visiting zhuhai via macau. is 2 days sufficient to go ro...
Asked by Ms.Christina from Singapore
| Oct. 23, 2009 07:04
hi..any suggestion for a halfday tour in zhuhai?
Asked by Ms.che from philippines
| Jul. 07, 2009 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)