Asked by Ken Troy from Australia | Jul. 29, 2011 19:33
About:China Consulate in Brisbane

I would like to visit my girlfriend in Chongqing , how can I arrange a China visa?

I would like to visit my girlfriend in Chongqing , China could you please tell me what is expected of me please in regards to a visa, passport, I am hoping that i could stay there for about two weeks, this is my first trip there, but I hope to plan another one again, i wish to leave here about the 20th December 2011 and return about the 5th Janruary 2012.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.OLIVETREE from China | Jul. 29, 2011 20:34
Mr. Ken Troy, you can prepare the following documents to apply for China tourist visa (L Visa):
1. your valid original passport with at least two blank visa pages and at least 6-month remaining validity when you submit visa application
2. One recently taken passport-sized photograph affixed to the visa form which shows entire face, without a hat .
3. One completed Chinese Visa Application Form V.2011A signed by you
4. you have not been to mainland China, so you should provide copies of other ID, e.g. previous passport, driver license, etc.
5. a copy of E-ticket

You need to submit visa application to CVASC in Brisbane in November or early December, Address: Level 4, 140 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000.

L visa is generally single entry, valid for 3 months, permits 30 days stay duration
Related Questions:
Visa from Thailand for polish citizen
Asked by Katarzyna from Poland
| Apr. 26, 2016 02:14
Multiple entry Chinese visa for Danish citizen
Asked by Kris Ven from Denmark
| Apr. 18, 2018 03:59
Can Cambodian people apply for Hongkong Visa (for sightseeing) also in Bang...
Asked by Willi from China
| Aug. 16, 2011 22:33
Hello Sir , My girlfriend is studying in china and i am free till my ex...
Asked by Mr.Butt from Pakistan
| Jun. 14, 2010 04:47
i am a canadian man and would like to marry my filipina girlfriend in china...
Asked by curtis from canada
| Feb. 18, 2014 03:31
my girlfriend is chinese i want to meet her, how can i apply for a visit vi...
Asked by Mr.brave from india
| Jul. 28, 2009 20:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)