Asked by Dimitri | Jul. 29, 2011 05:31
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

How to get a visa for China whilst travelling around the world?

Hi there,

I'll be travelling around the globe for +- 10 months starting the 1st of November 2011 and the plan is to spend at least a month in China around May 2012. It's difficult to get a visa before I leave as they expire within 3 months. So I have to get one during the trip. I'll be in Japan the month before arriving to China. Any tips on how to get a tourist visa from there? And if you have tips for similar situations for countries like Vietnam, Birma/Mynamar or India that would be helpful as well.
Many thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.OLIVETREE from China | Jul. 30, 2011 02:15
You can try to get a tourist visa in Japan, generally speaking, it is not hard for temporary visitors to get a China visa in Japan. Please provide your passport, fill out visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B, the copy of your entry record to many countries
Related Questions:
I am planning a trip to visit my best friend in China.
Asked by Sarah from South Africa
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:44
English Citizen - applying for Chinese Visa
Asked by ukcitizen from United Kingdom
| Feb. 10, 2012 21:43
hi, i am a british citizen and im currently travelling around thailand. i w...
Asked by Mr.peers from United Kingdom
| Sep. 06, 2010 22:50
Australian applying outside Australia
Asked by Thomas from Australia
| Mar. 10, 2017 21:36
UK residents travelling in New zealand prior to going to China
Asked by Lucy from United Kingdom
| Oct. 28, 2014 02:15
Hi, I will be travelling around the world from March and will not arrive i...
Asked by Ms.Jennifer Lovatt from UK
| Jan. 11, 2011 21:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)