Asked by Kath from Taiwan | Jul. 25, 2011 22:52
About:China Visa

I am currently working in Taiwan but holds a Philippine passport. Where can I apply for a China Tourist visa?

I am currently working in Taiwan but holds a Philippine passport and would like to go to China for a tour. Can I apply the China tourist visa here in Taiwan? or should i go back to Philippines to apply for a tourist visa? By the way, i plan to depart from Philippines (Manila to Shanghai flight) for the planned tour. Please advise. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from China | Jul. 26, 2011 01:28
No, you can not apply for a China visa in Taiwan, you need to send your application and documents to HK through a travel agency there for China visa application. If you will back to Philippines and depart from there, you can apply through Chinese embassy or consulate in Philippines over your area of residence.
Related Questions:
Hi, i would like to inquire about the requirements of visa for business tri...
| Jun. 18, 2017 20:29
I'm phillipine passport holder, do i need visa to enter china in just 7day...
Asked by Jackie lyn from Singapore
| Oct. 28, 2018 23:37
Hello, my friend is going to visit me here in Xili, Shenzhen. Will she be ...
Asked by Bato from Philippines
| Jan. 13, 2015 02:52
philippine passport holder and currently working in china
Asked by jenny from china
| May. 13, 2016 01:30
What are the requirements for a multiple entry?
Asked by Ms.Kristine from Singapore
| Oct. 26, 2009 19:59
I am a Philippine passport holder, and is currently working here in Thailan...
Asked by Mr.Celia D from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2009 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)