Asked by Murtadha Haider from Yemen | Jul. 18, 2011 03:54
About:Chinese Embassy in Djibouti

what is the procedure and what supporting documents do i have to submit for a Double entry visa to China?

Dear Sir I am comming to Djibouti From Yemen in order to obtain Chinese visa , My question is , i want a double entry visa , is it possible to obtain double entry visa as discribed in the information provided above and if yes what is the procedure for thatand what supporting documents do i have to submit ?
thanking you for your kind help and support

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from China | Jul. 18, 2011 20:33
What purpose of your visit to China? if for business, you need an invitation letter from China, in which your stay time, your personal information, inviter's ID,and company's business registration should be written. If for travel, you need to provide return ticket and hotel bookings, itinerary confirmed by a local travel agency or bank statements for travel. Just fill your double entry visa requirement to the application form, the consular officers will take it into consideration.
Related Questions:
How to have my documents certified by the embassy
Asked by May Tan from U.S.A.
| Jan. 31, 2016 02:15
Does a Kuwaiti national need a visa to enter China?
Asked by Esther
| May. 17, 2013 00:54
Hello, Uzbekistan national, what are the supporting docs needed besides app...
Asked by BASHORAT from UAE
| Dec. 03, 2015 02:27
-do all the children have to submit a bank statement or only the parents su...
Asked by Nica from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2013 01:55
Visiting boyfriend and he indicated that I'll undergo an interview at the e...
Asked by Carla from South Africa
| Sep. 24, 2017 19:53
Nigerian student with residence in Hungary.
Asked by Uchenna Ozoemenam from Nigeria
| Jun. 23, 2016 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)