Asked by Victoria from Switzerland | Jul. 18, 2011 02:39
About:China Consulate in Zurich

Is it possible to apply for a Chinese visa in Switzerland even though I am only on holiday here?

I am currently on holiday in Switzerland and will not be returning to the UK (country of residence) before I go to China. I do not have a residence permit for Switzerland. Is it still possible to apply for a Chinese visa (F-visa) in Zurich? Or do I have to make a postal application to the embassy in London?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from China | Jul. 18, 2011 02:55
You need to apply for a China visa in UK. The residence permit for Switherland and copy are required if you want to apply there. If you do not want to go back to UK for that, your application can be done through someone entrusted. Or send your application to CVASV in London directly. The detailed procudure you can refer to
Related Questions:
I am an Australian visiting in Switzerland wanting to visit china.
Asked by sharyn payne from Australia
| Apr. 29, 2014 04:28
Can i use my brother bank statement to get chinese visa?
Asked by gentle from Thailand
| Dec. 20, 2011 21:02
Italian Citizen Living in Switzerland (Permanent Resident)...
Asked by FP from Switzerland
| Jan. 23, 2013 02:01
I would like to travel to Zhuhai using Hong Kong as initial stop after arri...
Asked by Mike Warfield from USA
| Mar. 15, 2013 03:11
Can i apply for a visa tomorrow, april 7 even though I am not traveling to ...
Asked by ellen from usa
| Apr. 07, 2015 01:56
Is it possible to handwrite on the China visa form even though it says to t...
Asked by Rick from Monaco
| May. 17, 2011 22:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)