Asked by thi | Jul. 18, 2011 00:22
About:China Embassy in South Korea

I would like to get visa to go China about 1 week for my study program. Which document I should prepare for China visa application?

My name Thi, I am a Vietnamese. Now I am studying master degree in Korea. I would like to get visa to go China about 1 week. (It is as a trip for my study program)
I would like to ask about which document I should prepare when I go to Chinese Embassy and how about visa fee.
thank you very much

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jul. 18, 2011 04:32
You can apply for a business visa to China. But be note that China visa application should be submitted to an travel agency appointed by Chinese embassy or consulate. And following documents should be prepared:
1. Invitation letter from China, eg. your inviter's company or organization;
2. Application form for China visa application;
3. One passport-sized Photo;
4. Original passport and copy of its information pages;
5. Return ticket and hotel bookings in China;
6. Student visa or ARC valid for more than 6 months in South Korea.
Fee for a single entry visa is won 35,000. Additional service fee for travel agencys may differ in cases. So, contact them for details. Anyway, if you have no invitation letter from China, you can just try to apply for a tourist visa instead.
Related Questions:
Doubt on X2 Visa
Asked by Lariss from Brazil
| Apr. 16, 2016 00:54
Hi, I am a student in Shanghai unti Jan 2011. I study a Master's program. I...
Asked by Ms.Grace from Philippines
| May. 13, 2010 04:13
As a US citizen can I get a visa for China while in Switzerland if it is ur...
Asked by Sherry Stephenson from Switzerland
| Sep. 15, 2014 02:34
How do i go about to get my visa for a scholaship program in china?
Asked by Kisife shanice bongshe from Cameroon
| May. 01, 2018 21:10
If getting a student visa to study in Shanghai, do you also need tourist vi...
Asked by Dorothy S Wilson from United States
| May. 26, 2011 02:36
Studying in university on a work visa?
Asked by Dave from USA
| Jul. 03, 2014 00:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)