Asked by peeypeey from China | Jul. 13, 2011 00:41
About:China Visa

My student visa will expire on 30 July, where and how can I get a tourist visa to visit China?

hi i'm a student in Wuhan and now I am in Chenzhou, and my student visa is expiring on 30 July, I want to stay for at least 3 months and explore China as well as do my packing. where and how can I get my tourist visa? Is it possbile for me to get it in Chenzhou or do I have to go to Wuhan?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.OLIVETREE from China | Jul. 13, 2011 01:54
You'd better return to go to Wuhan to change your student visa into a tourist visa, however, the tourist visa is generally valid for 10 days, in fact, the Exit-Entry Administrative Department of Public Security Bureau issue the tourist visa to give your time for packing to leave China, it is hard for you to get a long-term tourist visa. It is almost impossible for you to get a tourist visa in Chenzhou.
Related Questions:
Student and Tourist visa
Asked by Donna from USA
| Jun. 26, 2017 03:19
Can i apply for tourist visa for 3 month if i already i am student in China...
Asked by Margarita from China
| May. 15, 2017 20:23
Visa extension timing
Asked by Padawan from Vietnam
| Jun. 09, 2012 22:05
My visa to China expire on July 2, 2009. I am unable to entry to China befo...
Asked by Mr.David from Vietnam
| Jun. 27, 2009 01:16
I'm a student at one of China universities. My visa will expire on July 31 ...
Asked by Mr.Don from Nigeria
| Jul. 31, 2009 20:56
Hello, In this moment I have a resident permit as student (in China) tha...
Asked by Mr.Nicolas Mendez from Chile
| May. 09, 2010 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)