Asked by Manj from United States | Jul. 11, 2011 03:01
About:Chinese Consulates in South Korea

Need to get Z visa, live in Dalian, is it better to get in Seoul, Korea or Hong Kong?

Currently under dependent visa (my spouse has a Z visa). Have found a job and need to apply for a Z visa. We live in Dalian and wondering if we can get Z visa from Seoul, Korea under rush/express service instead of applying in Hong Kong? Appreciate any advice or contact who could help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jul. 11, 2011 23:08
If you want to apply for a China visa in Korea, you are required to provide ARC valid for more than 6 months. If not, you can not get a visa in Korea. If you hold US passport, it would be easy to apply a China Z visa in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Canadian legally working in Seoul, but wanting to get a Chinese Z visa whil...
Asked by Len
| May. 20, 2012 21:00
Do I need to leave china to get a Z visa?
Asked by W.Ann from United States
| Jun. 14, 2011 22:43
currently I have visa type Z as a working visa and my visa will be expire n...
Asked by Ms.melindas from Indonesia
| Aug. 14, 2010 02:40
Hi, I badly need some advice. I am working for a UK based consultancy fi...
Asked by Mr.J from United Kingdom
| Dec. 02, 2010 20:49
Hi, Good Morning. I have come to Dalian,China recently to accompany m...
Asked by Mrs.Prathiba from China
| Apr. 08, 2009 03:08
I am a Japanese living and working in Dalian, China. I'm planning to take a...
Asked by Mr.Yoshiharu from Japan
| Jul. 01, 2009 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)