Asked by Susan Richman from United States | Jul. 10, 2011 20:19
About:China Visa Application in USA

I am interested in contacting a service to assist in obtaining a tourist visa for my 20 year old son

We live in Detroit, Michigan. Please provide some contact information for reputable services to help us out. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from China | Jul. 12, 2011 03:47
Your son's application for China tourist visa should be handed in Consulate General of China in Chicago. The procedure is simple and you can apply by yourself or by anyone you entrusted. Anyway, if you want to go through a service for that, you'd better search online. And of course you need to pay for their service, usually, very expensive. This site is only a platform for discussion about China travel and related China visa issue. I am not sure it is reliable if you get one recommended by someone here .
Related Questions:
I am interested in travelling to Shanghai in March next year for a few days...
Asked by Mr.leon from New Zealand
| Dec. 06, 2010 02:24
I am a US citizen working in Bangladesh, how can I get a visa?
Asked by roy from usa/bangladesh
| Apr. 26, 2013 03:29
Plz, I want to know the cheapest airline from Lagos to China and how much? ...
Asked by Promkse from Nigeria
| Mar. 04, 2015 02:55
Visa Application from Florida
Asked by Marco Lopez from USA
| Nov. 12, 2014 20:12
I am interested in a 4D/3Nights Beijing tour.Do you also assist intending g...
Asked by Mr.Olushile from Nigeria
| May. 21, 2010 02:03
72 hour clarify
Asked by John from USA
| Aug. 14, 2014 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)