Asked by Alex from Poland | Jul. 08, 2011 12:06
About:China Embassy in Poland

Can I get a Chinese business/tourist visa up to 6 months?

I am a Nigerian national married in poland.I wish to travel to china for a self busines purpose.Can get a business or tourist visa for up to 6 months?

Answers (1)
Answered by David from China | Jul. 08, 2011 21:14
I guess it is hard for you to get a business or tourist visa for up to 6 months. Nigerian applicants are very hard to get a China visa. If you want to get a business visa, you have to get an official invitation letter issued by Chinese government department’ companies and social organizations authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry, such as Bureau of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, Foreign Affairs Office. You can't get it in person, you have to have a host company or organization to help you to get the invitation letter.

For tourist visa, I think you have to show an invitation letter issued by a qualified international travel agency. It is not easy for you to get a tourist visa, either. You'd better enquire the embassy in person because the rule for Nigerians is so strict.
Related Questions:
Getting a double or multiple entry visa that enables me to stay over 3 mont...
Asked by Erik from Sweden
| Aug. 11, 2013 04:24
I have a A.R.C.with 6 months on it how long can I get visa for in china,mul...
Asked by Mr.glenn from australia
| Feb. 10, 2011 00:20
Can the X2 visa only be extended once for the same duration as the original...
Asked by Peter from Slovakia
| Dec. 12, 2015 01:15
Hello I have filled up the forms for chinese dubble entry 6 months visa bu...
Asked by Mr.Rajiv Saul from Canada
| Dec. 15, 2009 20:29
can i get a Chinese visa in bangkok?i'm a filipina
Asked by jennifer from philippines
| Feb. 02, 2012 02:08
Kenyan in malaysia.can i get a chinese 6 months visa here in KUALA LUMPUR?
Asked by lewis wachira from malaysia
| Jun. 27, 2018 04:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)