Asked by HENRY TRAN from United States | Jul. 07, 2011 11:53
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I am USA citizen. I am in Ho chi minh city now, I need double entry vsia, how much for the visa fee?

I want travel to china by bus, from north Viet nam LAO CAI port to HE KOU port. Can I entry china by that much fee for double entry visa , how can I apply and how long the visa will be I am in ho chi minh city. I plan to go on august/2011 from Ho chi minh - Hanoi - Laocai than entry to He kou. thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ryan from China | Jul. 07, 2011 22:46
You can apply China tourist visa (L) through China Consulate in Ho Chi Minh city, it costs US$ 140 for doubel entry visa, it takes 4 working days. You can take a bus from north Viet nam LAO CAI port to HE KOU port
Related Questions:
Am I qualified for 144hrs - USA citizen, Taipei-Shanghai-USA?
Asked by Clare from USA
| Jun. 12, 2017 03:21
VISA on Arrival for USA passport holder.
Asked by Mozammel Hossain from USA/ Bangladesh
| May. 25, 2018 18:44
i am a french citizen and want to go to China from the USA can i apply for ...
Asked by berthe from USA
| Apr. 21, 2012 02:15
I am a citizen of USA, how can I apply a ten years visa?
Asked by Yc cheng from USA
| Jan. 19, 2015 23:56
Where do I submit my visa application? How much does the fee cost?
Asked by Phuong Huynh from USA
| Jul. 18, 2013 02:43
I am a trinidad citizen going to USA from Hanoi intransit in Shanghai is t...
Asked by Dalargoonramsingh from Trinidad
| Nov. 06, 2014 20:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)