Asked by gia from Philippines | Jul. 04, 2011 08:01
About:China Visa

Im planning to visit Zhejiang Province as a tourist. If I do find a job while I am there, is it possible for me to change my L visa into a Z visa in China?

Hi, I am a filipino passport holder, I finished a 1 year job contract in China this March 2011 using a Z visa. Now Im planning to visit Zhejiang Province as a tourist. Will it affect my future employment in China if I ever extend my L visa while Im there? Or if I do find a job while Im there, is it possible for my employer to get me proper work permits?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jul. 04, 2011 22:14
It is possible. sir, if you find a job while traveling and your employer are willing to help you with required documents like work permit, you can apply for a Z visa in China through a visa agency. But you need to pay for their service. Or you can just apply for a new China Z visa in Philippines with these documents you get from China.
Related Questions:
Do I need to prove or book accommodation in advance to apply visa?
Asked by Lee from Malaysia
| Oct. 20, 2013 21:37
im from there any bus route to taizhou-zhejiang province?flight ...
Asked by ali from China
| Jan. 03, 2013 03:37
What are the things I need to do so I can travel to china for tourist purpo...
Asked by Roxie from Kuwait
| May. 06, 2015 22:57
Hi, I am planning to visit zhejiang, china from Nepal on mid july , can an...
Asked by Mr.P P Luitel from Nepal
| Jun. 12, 2009 02:54
HI can you help me how to obtain transit or visit visa process and requir...
Mr.MOUSAKALIM from Pakistan
| Dec. 21, 2009 00:44
Hi.. Im from the Philippines and im planning to visit macau. Where can i ap...
Asked by Ss
| Nov. 12, 2014 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)