Asked by sm from United States | Jul. 02, 2011 21:08
About:China Business Visa

Does the business letter have to come from a US company for the visa application to China?

I am traveling to China at the request and invitation of an Italian company. I thought I just read that the business letter of invitation has to be from a USA company - Is that right??

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle from China | Jul. 02, 2011 23:01
Do you visit China for business purpose, if yes, the detail requirements for it may differ in Houston, Los Angeles, or Washington DC,etc. The business letter from US based employer or sponsoring company, and it should introduce on company letterhead your employment status/position held in the company, and the purpose of visit to China. The business letter must also indicate who will be financially responsible for your trip, providing detailed contact information of your visit company in China as well. In addition, it should specify the number of entries and visa validity being requested.
Related Questions:
For business visa application, if I already have invitation letter from rel...
Ms.JEFFREYGASA25 from United States
| Oct. 08, 2009 02:29
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an Indian national. A US Company wants to employ an...
Asked by Mr.Arvind from India
| Mar. 18, 2011 03:35
How can I apply for visa when i have invitation letter?
Asked by mohammad from Iran, Islamic Republic of
| May. 26, 2011 02:56
Does an Invitation Letter for a Chinese F-Business Visa have to be "Stamped...
Asked by Mr.Montague from usa
| Aug. 16, 2009 21:07
For a business F visa from US, do I need to submit airline tickets & proof ...
Asked by Ms.Woodward from US
| Jun. 23, 2009 22:29
Applying for a (Z) working visa in China
Asked by Tyler from USA
| Aug. 09, 2012 02:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)