Asked by Cathy from China | Jun. 30, 2011 02:38
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I am a US citizen doing business in China. Are there new regulations about exit and reentry ?

I heard that China changed the regulations about going to Hong Kong and reentering on the same visa? Is this true, or is Hong Kong still a possibility for exiting and reentering Mainland China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELLOKITTY from Canada | Jun. 30, 2011 22:10
I can't understand you, Hong Kong and Mainland China apply different exit and enter controls, if you hold a single entry visa, use it to enter Mainland China, then go to Hong Kong, you can't use it to re-enter Mainland China because the single entyr visa has been used out. If you hold a double entry visa, you can re-enter Mainland China to use the second entry. If you hold a multiple entry visa, you can travel between Hong Kong and Mainland China for many times.
Related Questions:
do I need a Mexico passport to obtain a travel visa to China at Tijuana Emb...
Asked by lisa from u.s.
| Sep. 04, 2013 01:53
Do I need a Mexico passport to obtain a tourist visa to China at Tijuana Em...
Asked by maria from tijuana
| Sep. 26, 2013 02:19
My name is rodney ogagba a united states citizen doing business in nigeria...
Asked by Mr.RODNEY from NIGERIA
| Jan. 25, 2011 02:46
Can I get my visa for China from Greece ? Thank you
Asked by Konstantinos from Greece usa
| Aug. 18, 2013 03:42
I am a Bangladeshi citizen and doing tourism Business in Bangladesh.Now i a...
Asked by Mr.khotibur rahman from Bangladesh
| Mar. 02, 2011 20:34
I am an US citizen and plan to go to China this summer to open a business w...
Asked by Mr.DZ from USA
| Jan. 20, 2010 03:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)