Asked by Rudra from Nepal | Jun. 27, 2011 12:08
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Do we need visa to HK for a 6 days' conference?

We have Nepalese Official Pasport. We are going to Participate on 3rd Asia Pacific Region Conference of the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease in Hong Kong - 8th to 11th July 2011. We will stay in Hong Kong only 6 days .Plese send me massage about required Visa or free Visa.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jun. 27, 2011 21:05
You are required to hold a valid visa for the HKSAR. And if apply for visa to visit/transit HK for the first time, should apply directly to the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). Documentsneeded are: HK Visit/Transit Visa Application Form, one recent passport-photo size color photograph, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars, proof of the financial standing (e.g. bank statements, salary certificate issued by the company), air tickets booking, etc. Besides, you should also provide a note issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Nepal for visa application.
Related Questions:
hi we are going to mainland china for 6 days from South Africa we landing i...
Asked by Donovan from South Africa
| Sep. 23, 2015 01:15
144hour visa free transit
Asked by Becky from USA
| Oct. 26, 2017 04:55
Hi, I am Bangladeshi with Australian Permanant residency. I am going HK ...
Asked by Mr.Ahsan from Bangladesh
| Sep. 17, 2010 22:07
We are going to Macau,HK,Macau this coming October 20 for a 6 days tour wit...
Ms.AYEENLL from Philippines
| Sep. 23, 2010 00:37
Do I need a visa for Hong kong, as I'm going to attend a conference there f...
Asked by Mr.Amin from UK
| May. 20, 2010 20:42
hi i am an australian with ozzy passport go to hk in the end of july for 6 ...
Asked by Mr.mark from austrakia
| Jul. 04, 2009 03:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)