Asked by bdour from Kuwait | Jun. 23, 2011 14:37
About:Chinese Embassy in Syria

What type of visa should I apply and what are the required documents if I go to China to investigate IT market?

hi sir
hi sir; i would like to have details for visa to china. I am syrian. I would like to travel to china for 1 month.

It is just a visit to china and to get an idea bout the IT market in china.
What type of visa should be;and what are the required documents.

I would like to apply for the visa from CHINA EMBASSY in Syria not kuwait


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jun. 24, 2011 04:10
You can apply for a tourist visa to China, but you can't write the purpose of coming to China for Business trip on the visa application form, once you write it for business, you should apply for business visa and provide the invitation letter. You write that you go to China for tourism, once you get a visa to China, you can go to investigate IT market.

If you don't live or work in Syria, you have to apply for visa from China embassy in Kuwait.
Related Questions:
Visa to enter Hong Kong to conduct research and study visits in university ...
Asked by JV from Malaysia
| Mar. 21, 2013 21:40
I am a University lecturer and am planning to attend a research workshop in...
Asked by AMED from EGYPT
| Sep. 19, 2016 20:10
Hi all, Im asking about what are the documents required if i would like to...
Asked by Mr.Ehab from Libya
| Dec. 06, 2009 02:54
i have been to china twice about ten years ago and i intend to visit again ...
Asked by mrs chima from Nigeria
| Jan. 21, 2014 20:51
Type of Visa for the spouse
Asked by Pratik from India
| Aug. 18, 2016 21:25
I have F visa and when I get to China they will convert it to Working Visa,...
Asked by Fadi from Syria
| Oct. 31, 2012 04:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)