Asked by oting from Philippines | Jun. 22, 2011 00:30
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

we will travel to shanghai next month, and we only have passbook and NBI clearance. will that do?

me, my daughter and my son and my mom together with aunt, they are both senior citizen,and my aunt is a nun so no salary my mom doesnt work also,my elder sister with his son ,me and my sister are housewife only but we have savings in our bank, we travel , hongkong and macau already, wil that be enough for the china embassy to give us visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jun. 23, 2011 21:18
It is up to the decision of visa officer of China embassy. If it is the first time for you to go to Mainland China, original NBI clearance and original bank certificate with receipt or original passbook, updated within the month that you are applying are required, the Personal appearance is required for applicants who are 16-21 years old. Your bank certificate should have enough money to burden your trip. Otherwise, your application maybe denied because your mother, aunt, elder sister and you don't have work and you travel with many children.
Related Questions:
HI, When you say first time to travel in China, do you mean Shanghai onl...
Asked by Mr.Boy from France
| Aug. 30, 2010 03:37
Hi!! We will be arriving to shangai next week and we have to go to Weifang....
Asked by Mr.celeste from chile
| Mar. 18, 2010 21:55
Mountains in Shanghai. .
Asked by Dick from Brazil
| Oct. 22, 2012 23:02
Is it possible for Australian tourists to get a rush double entry visa here...
Asked by Monica from Australia
| Jul. 14, 2014 22:46
Good Day! Im a filipino holder of a china visa issued on Nov. 19, 2009 as t...
Asked by Mr.edgardo d. balsamo from Philippines
| Jul. 18, 2010 02:06
Weather during Shanghai tour
Asked by N K IYER from India
| May. 14, 2012 03:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)