Asked by Gloria Iwamoto from United States | Jun. 12, 2011 20:38
About:How to Apply for a China Visa

How early can I apply for a visa? And what visa form do I use?

I arrive in Beijing on September 20, 2011. Do I apply for our visa after June 20 or July 20? Is it 60 or 90 days before my trip? I also found 2 application forms. The visa for tourist/family visit (L Visa) and Form V.2011A. I read that the L Visa could be used until June 30, 2011. Is that correct?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Jun. 12, 2011 21:23
Generally, a single entry China tourist visa has validity of 90 days from issue date, make sure DO NOT apply 90 days before your trip. So, you'd better apply in July if you will arrive in Beijing on September. You can use Form V.2011A for your visa application.
Related Questions:
How to affix photo
Asked by Betty from USA
| Jan. 14, 2015 23:41
Hi Would be visiting Hangzhou in May. Can I use the downloaded Visa Appli...
Asked by Ms.Sue from Malaysia
| Feb. 20, 2009 00:40
Also, if I apply for a three months visitors Visa how early can I apply?
Asked by Sharon from Trinidad and Tobago
| Aug. 23, 2016 22:51
I heard that Chinese American can apply multi-entry visa for 24 months, but...
Asked by Ms.Ohui from usa
| Jul. 10, 2009 20:48
I'm from Pune how do I apply for my china visa an where is the form?
Asked by Arti mehta from India
| Jun. 13, 2013 02:42
What do I need to do to go to Shenzhen/Guangzhou for 2 weeks?
Asked by Ms.Tina from Indonesia
| Oct. 27, 2009 04:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)