Asked by Rodney C from Australia | Jun. 11, 2011 07:51
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

How do you deal with exit entry visa stamps?

this is to Mr Johan, who gave me this reply,
"I applied for a z visa from China, I sent my documents and my second passport to a visa service provider in Sweden. They sent my passport with z visa back to China, I left China and re-entered without having to go all the way back to Sweden."

I want to know, if i post my passport back to a friend in Australia who can get my passport stamped with a new visa, my z visa while i stay in China, how do you get around the lack of exit and entry stamps on the passport? Can my friend just post it back to me and i go to Hong kong and back to get the stamps and then everything is above board????? Please help, i really can not afford the time or expense to fly back to australia just for a stamp! Thank you in earnest

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jun. 11, 2011 22:35
Yes, it is ok to visit HK for exit and entry stamps on your passport. You can ask your friend better post your passport with new visa back to you when you are in HK. BTW, if you hold Australian passport, you can also try to apply for a China work visa in HK. It is not hard for you.
Related Questions:
EXACTLY how much room do you need in your passport for the visa to China, a...
Asked by Mr.Logan from Canada
| Sep. 05, 2010 22:40
Passport with visa has no pages left. Is it ok for exit and entry stamps? I...
Asked by Maggie Woodall from Australia
| Mar. 06, 2015 03:15
American- Flying direct Shanghai. Stay for three days. Do I need a visa?
Asked by Doreen Hoffman from USA
| Jan. 02, 2016 01:57
Blank pages
Asked by Nate from South Africa
| Apr. 17, 2018 22:10
3 days overstayed but still valid visa
Asked by Dave from Canada
| May. 02, 2014 01:57
Dear Sir, We deal with a Chinese company in Foshan for electronic, we i...
Asked by Mr.Nabil from Lebanon
| Oct. 20, 2009 02:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)