Asked by Dura Kibo from Ethiopia | Jun. 10, 2011 01:42
About:China Embassy in Ethiopia

How can I start and what are the required documents for student visa?

I was wondering how can I get an information of student visa, Having Admission letter, JW201 letter from CSC and foreign physical examination result. what are the other documents required to bring with me as I present to the embassy? How many days/weeks it takes me to finish?

I would like to thank you in advance for your information.

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from China | Jun. 11, 2011 03:29
Besides the Admission letter, JW201 letter from CSC and foreign physical examination result, you also need to prepare your passport, one passport photo, fill out visa application forms V.2011A and V.2011B. Then submit them together to China embassy in Ethiopia. Visa will be collected on the fourth working day after submission for normal processing. If you want your visa on the following working day, other than the normal visa fee, an extra 250b top urgent fee per person will be charged, and an extra 170b charged for collection on the third working day.
Related Questions:
I am applying for China student visa (X). I want to the know documents requ...
Asked by zahid from Pakistan
| Jul. 18, 2011 22:09
I want to apply for the student visa, what are the required documents at th...
Asked by Rejoice from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 13, 2016 20:31
I would like to know all the documents required for applying for student vi...
Asked by Ms.Christiana from Nigeria
| Feb. 05, 2011 21:25
Can I apply for student visa X in China itself?
Asked by Renna from Singapore
| Oct. 11, 2013 03:36
Dear Steve, Thanks for informing me about the required docum...
Asked by Mr.Usman Akbar from Pakistan
| Nov. 01, 2009 04:59
Hello, I am from Pakistan and currently studying in China. I have a studen...
Asked by Mr.Mahmood from China
| Jun. 20, 2009 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)