Asked by sarla GO921025 110504 from United States | May. 27, 2011 23:20
About:Beijing Travel

My friend wants to join me on trip to china. I am in usa she from india. Can we share room in Beijing?

Can she pay in Indian currency and whaqt would be her cost.
If I get a return ticket to beijing and back, and trip ends in Shanghai, what internal flight can take me to beijing, and what time is the International flight To Usa. Is the timing feasable?.
What beijing airport must I arrive at. What is the Shanghai airport I must leave from, if I find air service from there.
What are the taxes I pay at airport,each timeIn US currency or Chinese currency. How much should I come with for taxes.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jenna from China | May. 28, 2011 02:32
Yes, two adults could share one hotel room here. The star-rated hotel does accept credit card, but you'd better pay by RMB cash at home in or others. From Beijing to Shanghai, there are frequent flights everyday. You could search out the real-time flight schedule and fare on this page:
Related Questions:
i have a friend who wants to visit me from Chennai, India. i am in Changsha...
Asked by Mr.bahale from china
| Oct. 09, 2009 03:45
Hi am tariq from pakistan one of my friend belongsto china Shanghai and she...
Asked by Mr.TARIQ HABIB from Pakistan
| Jul. 17, 2010 21:59
Hi, I am cuurently in China on a business trip and I will stay in Shangh...
Asked by Mr.Santanu from India
| Apr. 06, 2010 03:01
Chinese visitor visa
Asked by steve from Australia
| May. 03, 2016 22:38
How does a chinese person living in Dalian China make application for visa ...
Asked by Stuart from South Korea
| Sep. 03, 2011 11:35
Getting L visa for british teacher living in thailand to come to beijing......
Asked by Lucy
| Jul. 12, 2012 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)