Asked by Feroza from China | May. 27, 2011 04:53
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

I want to go China with my 3 years old son and stay with my husband (a PhD scholar) in university, what type of China visa do I need?

My husband is a PhD sholar at China university, I want to visit and stay with him for long time (at least one year) with my 3 years old son, this is our first visit, so kindly let me know about all the required documents (both for me and my son) for visa process.
kind regards,
Feroza Pakistan

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from China | May. 28, 2011 02:28
You can apply for L visa for family visit to go to China, but first make your marriage license and birth certificate certificated by Pakistan Foreign Affairs Office and then China embassy in Pakistan or Consulate in Karachi.

Your husband also needs to send you an invitation letter with the copy of his passport and China residence permit.

You and your son need to prepare your passport, one passport photo, fill visa application forms, you can fill the visa application form for your son
Related Questions:
I stayed in China for 3 years for my PhD and now in Pakistan. I want to go ...
Asked by Mr.Shah from Pakistan
| Sep. 09, 2010 01:39
What documents are required?
Asked by Wick from Pakistan
| Feb. 14, 2016 19:42
My Wife and daughter is applying for China visa,
Asked by Niamatullah from Pakistan
| May. 25, 2014 01:03
Kids visa fee
Asked by stephanie from Australia
| Jan. 16, 2014 02:19
About Family visa issue
Asked by Ayub from Pakistan
| Aug. 01, 2017 21:48
The chinese scholarship council has sponserd me as a Phd student at China u...
Asked by Mrs.BiBi Feroza from Pakistan
| Aug. 04, 2010 04:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)