Asked by Pasang sherpa from Nepal | May. 19, 2011 01:44
About:China Embassy in Nepal

How to apply China tourist visa for a Nepal tour operator?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a travel agency business holder from Kathmandu. We organize Beijing- Lhasa- Kathjamndu, Xininig- Lhasa- kathmandu, Chnegdu- Lhasa- Kathamndu tour for our foreign tourist from the world. This time I am going to meet group of tourist who travel from Beijing to Lhasa by Train and overland tour from Lhasa to Border. I haven't been Lhasa and beijing before. so would like to visit this places and also would like to travel with our tourists from Germany there in sept. I would like to welcome them in Beijing Airport myself with driver and local guide of beijing. I am also going to visit Chengdu, Shanghai in advance than group arrive in Beijing. How I can apply Chinese visa here? As I am own from Nepalese travel agent, also I can book myself hotel in Beijing or chengdu, flight to Beijing or chengdu, also I can show full bank statements, tax paper, company documents, hotel booking, flight booking myself. Stil I need to have Invitation letter from China? if yes, my Local agent in Lhasa can write me Invitatation letter and that is OK for Visa apply? as far I know people who travel from Kathamndu to Tibet get only group visa for china. since I travel beijing first and then to Lhasa, Can I get Visa in Passport or same group paper visa? what is normal chinese visa fee?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | May. 21, 2011 04:55
yes, you need to provide an Invitation letter (if visit China for the first time). Your local agent in Lhasa should write you an invitation letter and apply for Tibet Entry Permit. The bank statements, tax paper, company documents, hotel booking and flight booking are very helpful for visa application.
Related Questions:
Tourists travelling on a tour to Urumqi, do they need an invitation letter ...
Asked by Sylvie from USA
| May. 08, 2014 04:08
Details required for Chinese visa
Asked by John from Australia
| Sep. 12, 2014 01:21
Do I need any Invitation Letter from China for tourist visa?
Asked by nazmul01 from Bangladesh
| Jul. 18, 2011 04:45
can i apply for china tourist visa short stay in nepal while visiting nepa...
Asked by vru from india
| Aug. 30, 2016 22:55
We have been asked to pay the whole tour amount of our 8-day trip, on DAY 1...
Asked by Vijay A from India
| Sep. 25, 2015 01:31
Hi I m from NepAl I want to vist honkong for two week . What should I do?
Asked by sunil from Nepal
| Oct. 27, 2014 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)