Asked by Mr.Engr. Md. Hashibul Islam from Bangladesh | May. 10, 2011 00:22
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

About VISA for China

Dear Concern, I am Bangladeshi national, I have registered a Hong Kong Company with a Chinese Lady who is living in Weifang City in Shondong, now I need to go there for opening a bank account and some other work for our new office, so what type of papers I need to application for VISA? for your kind information that I am chairman of a private limited company and Managing Partner of a Partnership Company which company operated in Dhaka. Thanks in advance and waiting for your kind replay.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | May. 10, 2011 21:26
you mean to visit HK or Weifang Shandong in China? If for HK, you need mail your application for visa directly to the Immigration Department of the HKSAR.
Mail Address: Immigration Department, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Requirements needed are Visa Application Form for Hong Kong [ID(E) 936L. A .C. D], Photocopy of page 1-3 of passport, Residential visa/permit in other countries (if any), Saving account passbook, bank statement, tax receipt, etc. Employment certificate, business registration, accommodation arrangement such as hotel reservation, two-way flight booking, etc.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir,Please email f visa form i have invitation for coaltrans 2012 in B...
Asked by Shujaat Sherwani from Pakistan
| Mar. 13, 2012 21:08
We wish to travel from Vietnam to Hong through China via train.
Asked by Sherry from USA
| Oct. 15, 2012 20:18
what about the tourist visa cost to china for egyptian
Asked by youssef from egypt
| Mar. 12, 2012 03:32
We are traveling from USA to Vietnam, with a connection in Guangzhou. Do we...
Asked by Craig E Nordlie from United States
| May. 09, 2018 20:39
know about the price of tourist visa in one month of CHINA
Asked by Mr.mohd afsar from India
| Nov. 25, 2010 20:19
I want to travel to china in February to stay with my girl freind
Asked by Mike from England
| Oct. 31, 2014 00:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)