Asked by Mrs.zhang from Nigeria | May. 08, 2011 05:31
About:China Embassy in Nigeria

China visa for an infant

Re: visa

good morning,

i would like to find out if my partner is american/nigerian and am chinese, now i want to apply visa for my daughter travel to china to see my family, but she is holding nigerian passport right now, what is the requirements? what documents should bring to the embassy? also, she will be in china for about 3 months with me.

please if you could reply as soon as possible.

thank you


Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | May. 08, 2011 21:15
She can apply for a family visit visa (L) to China. The documents needed are as follows:
1.One completed visa application form with a recently taken passport photo stuck on;
2. Passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration;
3. Your Chinese national identity card, Proof of relationship - birth certificate and your marriage certification.
Other documents required by the visa officers if necessary.
Related Questions:
infant have USA passport and travel document issued by China Embassy.Can th...
Asked by Vertigo from Noomez
| Feb. 11, 2015 03:05
Dose a Chinese infant born in the USA need a visa to travel to China with p...
Asked by LK Marti from USA
| Jun. 27, 2015 01:17
born in usa infant to return to china with parent
Asked by Lyle Marti from USA
| Jun. 03, 2015 22:27
Infant US birth certificate born in US chinese parents. Can an agency obtai...
Asked by Brenda from US
| Sep. 14, 2015 02:11
Does a 7 months infant needs a Shenzhen Visa?
Asked by Rufino Serafin Legaspi from Hongkong SAR
| Mar. 03, 2016 02:53
I have infant (2 years old) and kid (age 8 years old) travelling with me, d...
Asked by NG Ghee Hoong from Malaysia
| Jan. 26, 2016 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)