Asked by Ms.Denise from Canada | May. 05, 2011 14:39
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

Hong Kong SAR Passport

I am a Hong Kong citizen and a Canadian permanendt resident. I live in Vancouver, Canada now. I am still holding my Hong Kong SAR passport. It will expire in early 2012. My questions are:

1. Can I renew my HK SAR passport in the China Consulate in Vancouver or I need to go back to Hong Kong to get it renewed?

2. If I can renew my passport in Vancouver, what is the address and contact phone no. of the China Consulate in Vancouver?

3. What are the documents I need to bring with me to apply for my passport renew?

4. How much does it cost?

5. How soon I will get my new passport?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | May. 06, 2011 02:51
1. you can renew HKSAR passport in the China Consulate in Vancouver.

2. the address and telephone number of visa & passport office of China Consulate in Vancouver is
Address: 288-1338 West Broadway, Vancouver BC
Tel: (604) 734 – 0704
Fax: (604) 734 – 0311

3. You can find all requirements for HKSAR passport application on this website (Chinese Version)
Related Questions:
What is hong kong sar passport
Asked by Jack wu from Canada
| Jun. 03, 2013 01:58
How far ahead can I renew my Hong Kong SAR Passport?
Asked by kathy yau from Canada
| Feb. 11, 2016 02:39
Do I need an appointment for submission of completed application form for a...
Asked by peter from Australia
| Jan. 08, 2013 00:50
Do I need a China Visa if I am a citizen of Hong Kong and have a Hong Kong ...
Asked by james yim from Hong Kong
| Sep. 20, 2013 04:15
My hong kong sar passport expired and i have to travel to hong kong in 2 da...
Asked by geong from United Kingdom
| Feb. 19, 2013 21:08
Renew HONG KONG SAR Passport in Sydney
Asked by stanley from Hong Kong Chinese
| Dec. 03, 2013 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)