Asked by Mr.Mao Zhong from Czech | May. 04, 2011 04:30
About:China Embassy in Czech Republic

question about Chinese visa.

Nihao, my wife is from Brno,I am a chinese. we want to travel to china for 30 days holiday in May and by the way also to visit my mother. we have 2 children, 1 year and 6 years old. We plane on 25th May to fly, just now We found the valid date of my wife's passport is till to 5th september 2011, our question are:
1,can my wife use the passport it's valid is 4 months.
2,Does my wife need any documents from my mother, If just for tourist visa.
3,How much cost the Fee for my wife with 2 son has own passport and another child with mother in same passport.

Thanks for your rush answer.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles from China | May. 05, 2011 04:49
1. your wife can't use her passport to apply China visa because it doesn't have at least 6 months remaining validity.

2. your wife doesn't need any documents from your mother, the marriage license and your passport can prove she has a Chinese husband, it is very helpful for her application.

3. the fee for single entry visa is 50 Euros per person, it is 150 euros in total for them. The child in the same passport with mother also needs to pay for visa fee.
Related Questions:
how far in advance we need to apply for Chinese visa?
Asked by Douglas from USA
| Jul. 08, 2016 02:04
Good evening, I have one question about the Visa Extension. If I already...
Asked by Mr.saddie from malaysia
| Jun. 07, 2009 21:34
Local ID/Citizenship number
Asked by Richard from USA
| Nov. 12, 2015 02:15
If I have a round trip air ticket, is a letter of invitation also required ...
Asked by James from USA
| Sep. 02, 2012 21:51
Changing X into Z type
Asked by Tato from Canada
| Jun. 15, 2015 01:41
Mr. Johnnash: It is very nice of you to answer prompty but another questio...
Asked by Mrs.Wingkle Monponbanua from Philippines
| Apr. 02, 2010 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)