Asked by Mr.Mevius from NL/ South Korea | May. 02, 2011 20:38
About:China Consulates in South Korea

How can I get a visum with a longer validity than 1 month? Preferably 90 days?


I want to travel China for 2,5 months. At this moment I am a student in Daegu, South Korea. I have an ARC which is valid less than 6 months at this moment. I seem to be able to get a visum for 1 month at several travel agency's. However no-one can tell me how i can get one for a longer period. Or I seem to have to Extend my visum in China? but how does that work?
I hope you can help me out :)

And 2nd Question, is it also possible to get this visum for my sister from the Netherlands who does not have an ARC, just 30-day touris visum?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | May. 03, 2011 01:51
Generally, the duration of a single entry tourist visa is 30 days, but don't worry, you can extend it twice in China at local PSB. It is easy for you. To apply China visa in South Korea, you are required to provide ARC valid for 6 months. For your sisiter, she may need to apply in HK if possible.
Related Questions:
Can Belgium people stay longer than 1 month in china with tourist visa?
Asked by Ilse Elsi from Belgium
| Apr. 29, 2016 20:24
I currently have an 1 year F visa for China allowing multiple entries, each...
Asked by Mr.HB
| Jan. 17, 2010 04:49
Hello, I'm applying in Toronto for a 90 day stay, M visa, on a Canadian pas...
Asked by Joel from Canada
| Nov. 21, 2016 19:24
How likely is it that someone would be able to get an extension with a sing...
Asked by from uk
| Jan. 15, 2011 03:38
I am married to a Chinese national for 5 years. I have L type visa good for...
Asked by Mr.Geolingo from Philippines
| Jun. 07, 2010 03:29
Longer stay. I currently hold a multiple-entry Q2 visa.
Asked by David Muller from South Africa
| Nov. 28, 2015 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)