Asked by Ms.Lee from Australia | Apr. 30, 2011 22:13
About:China Embassy in Japan

can ppl live in osaka apply visa at the tokyo office? Osaka office is closed this mon due to gw

Can someone pls help me out.

I am an Australian/taiwanese currently working/living in kyoto and I need to apply for tourst visa to China ASAP. I have promised my mum an early mother's day present where we will go tour in China for 1 week.

I have booked my fight on May 06 from Kansai.

I am unable to apply from my district( osaka) but it closes tomorrow (May 02).

I know the Chinese embassy tokyo is open on May 02 and I was planning to go to tokyo myself to wait in the line.

Does anyone know whether its possible to apply out of reigion and if there is a good visa expediting service company? many thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | May. 02, 2011 22:39
You need to apply from Consulate General of China in Osaka. It will be open on May 6 on Friday. But if you currently work and live in Tokyo, you can have a try to submit your visa application there, and provide your flight ticket and travel itinerary as well.
Related Questions:
US citizens visiting Tokyo - Can we apply for China visa at Chinese Embassy...
Asked by curious citizen from USA
| Jul. 16, 2012 03:47
I am Romanian and live in Fukui (more than 1 year visa) and I am going to a...
Asked by Mr.Mihalache from Romania
| Aug. 27, 2009 04:06
I would like to know if the following trip qualifies for 72 hour visa
Asked by Rene from USA
| Apr. 29, 2018 04:16
Consular office
Asked by H T from USA
| May. 12, 2014 02:30
I live in British Columia. Can I apply for a Visa in Calgary office?
Asked by Mrs.Casey from Canada
| Jun. 26, 2010 20:30
Hi 144 hours free transit
Asked by Vu from Australia
| Apr. 03, 2018 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)