Asked by Mr.john from thailand/australia | Apr. 25, 2011 05:03
About:Hunan Travel

Hi all, I live in Thailand but I'm Australian. My family and I'd like to fly to Hong Kong then go by train to Hunan province, what attractions, apart from Tianmen mountains should we visit. We could only spend 6 days in total, inc a couple of nights in Hong Kong, any suggestions? Should we just book flights and hotels from Bangkok and book the rest from there to Hunan?
Regds John & Family

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Sally | Apr. 26, 2011 03:55
There are a lot attractions worth your visiting in Hunan, such as Zhangjaijie National Forest Park , Dongting Lake, Yueyang Pavilion, Mt. Hengshan and Mawangdui Han Tombs. Well, since time is limites for you, you can choose several spots you are interested in to have a visit.
You can book flights and hotels in advance in your country and do the otherthings upon you arrival at Hunan.
Related Questions:
australian expat in thailand looking for hol visa to china
Asked by d from australia
| Mar. 31, 2014 03:17
what is the close address I can apply for visa for China? thanks
Asked by Serwan Alqassab from Iraq
| Apr. 05, 2015 22:36
72hours Gap?
Asked by Bel from Australia
| Feb. 16, 2013 21:55
hi, i am a british citizen and im currently travelling around thailand. i w...
Asked by Mr.peers from United Kingdom
| Sep. 06, 2010 22:50
Hi I am from Mexico and I live in China, before I go back home Im going to ...
Asked by Mr.Miguel from Mexico
| Jun. 07, 2010 03:36
I am from Ukraine, I want to go to Thailand for 1 month in April
Asked by Iryna from Ukraine
| Feb. 13, 2016 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)