Asked by Mr.roshan timilsina from nepal | Apr. 18, 2011 03:08
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Dear SIr/Madam,

I am planning to visit my freind in hongkong and i heard to enter hongkong need visa.
So please suggest me from where i can apply visa of hongkong .Shall i apply
chinese embassy in kathmandu or direct hongkong immigration office

roshan timilsina

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin | Apr. 18, 2011 04:24
if you apply for visa to visit/transit HK for the first time, should apply directly to the Immigration Department of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). With following documents: HK Visit/Transit Visa Application Form (ID1003A and ID1003B), one recent passport-photo size color photograph of the applicant, one photocopy of the passport page containing the personal particulars, proof of the applicant's financial standing (e.g. bank statements, salary certificate issued by the company), air tickets booking, travel itinerary, etc.
Related Questions:
I am a malawian planing to visit my girl freind in HK please do i need a vi...
Asked by Eric from Malawi
| Feb. 11, 2018 02:34
Dear Sirs/Madam, I am Mongolian and I live in Ulaanbaatar of Mongolia. I w...
Asked by Ms.Dul from Mongolia
| Aug. 12, 2009 20:10
ok my question is i am a US citizen visiting to Philippines and flying to B...
Asked by Marlyn from USA
| Feb. 06, 2014 00:08
bank deposit of Php100,000.00
Asked by maria from Philippines
| Aug. 28, 2013 03:09
want to know the requirements it will take to apply for a china visa here i...
Asked by izuchukwu from nigerian
| Dec. 28, 2014 02:20
hello,i want to visit my girl freind in china how can i apply plaese,i have...
Asked by Mr.ismaila from nigeria
| Jan. 23, 2010 22:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)