Asked by Ms.Thet from Singapore | Mar. 29, 2011 10:29
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

Hi, I am holding a Myanmar Passport holder holding singapore PR. I am going to HK this week. I will stay about 3 days in HK and then i want to go to Shen Zhen and Zhuhai. I already applied HK(double entry visa) and China Visa(single entry). Pls advise me the best route for Shen Zhen and Zhuhai from HK... Thanks alot. I aldy have china visa, so do i still need visa for shen zhen and zhuhai?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Mar. 30, 2011 01:58
You already have China visa, you can go to Shenzhen and Zhuhai, you don't need additional visa for Shenzhen or Zhuhai.

You can go to Shenzhen from Hong Kong by water or Hong Kong MTR. You can refer to to find more information.
Related Questions:
Do i need to apply the permit if i travel to Hong Kong for 4days?
Asked by jasmine from Singapore
| Jun. 16, 2015 03:59
Is that double entry means I can enter China double in a month or a year?
Asked by Ying from Myanmar
| Nov. 20, 2017 18:56
hi, I'm holding Myanmar passport, singapore PR, and my parents, they are h...
Asked by Ms.thabida from myanmar
| May. 05, 2009 21:17
Hi again, I am a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian International Passport an...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from Singapore
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:18
Hi, I am a Singapore PR holding Thai passport. Am I guaranteed a VOA at Luo...
Asked by Sawadee from Singapore
| Oct. 22, 2013 01:13
Hi, i am Singapore PR holding a Chinese passport. May I know if I need a vi...
Asked by Ms.Rose from China
| Aug. 22, 2010 21:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)